Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I've Been Tagged

My friend, irl, Tammy tagged me for this 9 question meme. Looks like fun.

1. Have you ever been on TV? - No not that I know of.

2. Have you ever sung in public? - Does singing in church count? No solos though.

3. Have you ever dyed your hair blonde? - very long story, but yes

4. Have you ever eaten frogs' legs? - no

5. Have you ever received a present you really hated? not that I can remember.

6. Have you ever walked into a lamp post? - Probably lol

7. Have you ever cooked a meal by yourself for more than 15 people? - Does the shower for 25 two weeks ago count? Yes.

8. Have you ever fallen or stumbled in front of others? -Who hasn't? That would be 'yes'

9. Have you ever done volunteer work? - When the kids were little I did it all, church, school, girl scouts, boy scouts, yes I did it all.

So now you know a lot more about me than you did before. Instead of tagging others, I'm just going to put it out there and say grab it if you want. It's fun, easy and I'd love to learn more about you.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Thanks for answering the questions. Getting tagged is fun don't you think?