Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I'm Having A Hard Time

I'm having a real hard time trying to find time to blog. Have you noticed? I've been trying to drop ecards every day and that kind of eats the disposable time I had for blogging. I'm sure I'll figure it out, just have to find a good balance. On the ecard note, I'm sure finding some cool sites. I keep getting lost in the cooking and dining sites. Everything looks so good. Then I go to hobbies and start copying patterns of interesting things to make. You see where I'm going with this? The more I find the busier I get. And then a friend introduced me to Facebook or as I used to call it "MyFace" lol. I kind of combined myspace and facebook. Anyway, I can see where that can be addictive too. Oh, to have all the time in the world. I DON'T!! Anyway, that's where I've been lately and I can see that I have to make some changes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been having the same problem, although since being unemployed should give me more free time, lol!

CB said...

I love entre card myself. I also have troubles making full posts. I actually took a couple months break from it not too long ago. ;)

Tammy said...

Oh I so agree with you!

Michelle said...

I agree, all this computer stuff takes so much time. I'm on facebook, Myspace and have a blog. Some days I feel like pulling my hair out. LOL! I wish I had more time to myself.