Tuesday, January 6, 2009

As Snug as a Bug in a Rug

We plan on doing some redecorating soon and I'd sure like one of these new metal beds. Talk about a wide selection. It sure would be hard to make a choice. I wish they had those cute children's single beds when my kids were little. They also have a selection of mattresses to choose from. I've found that as long as I have my memory foam mattress and fleece sheets I don't care what the rest looks like. When I crawl between those sheets I am cozy warm immediately and fall right to sleep. But back to the redecorating, I don't know if I want a new comforter set or to just stick with the old one. It has lots of colors in it that I'll be able to change the wall color with no problem. I think that's what I really want - change the wall color and maybe get a new bed. Something with storage under would be an added bonus. I often thought of one of those Murphy beds too, that's one that folds up into the wall. Talk about giving you more room to move around. The one thing I won't change is that there will be no television in the bedroom. When I want to sleep I want to sleep. No voices in the background.

I just found out I have an acute sinus infection and the only thing I can think about is getting home and going straight to bed. The doctor gave me a couple of new medications and they're still not working. Why do doctors always give you the latest most expensive drugs they can find? I'm sure the one with the $10 co/pay would have worked just as well and I would sleep just fine in a nice new bed.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I'd love one of those bed with the storage on the bottom. We've been looking for one for a few years now. Sorry to hear that your sick. Sinus infections are the worst. Get better soon.

Anonymous said...

I found that I was able to buy good Metal Beds for a great price at the spacify.com. It was less costly than elsewhere.