Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Eight Random Things About Me

I saw this over at Michelle's and thought this would be fun. I love to get to know others and maybe others would like to learn about me.



This tag is supposed to be 8 random things about me. This should be simple, but I don't like to talk about myself.

1. I'm currently reading a book by Suzanne Somers - Breakthrough

2. My hubby is 4.5 years older than I am. Is he a cradle robber? lol

3. I have two children and wish I'd had 6.

4. I've been married to my husband for the last 37.5 years. We had our first baby one year and one day after our wedding.

5. My hubby and I love to camp and travel.

6. I have to be busy at all times - sewing, knitting, reading or even playing a hand held game.

7. I love to work in the flower garden in the early morning hours.

8. Blogging is fun for me, but I do find it time consuming.

Now here are the RULES for this tag:
1. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged and to read your blog.
5. For the recipients, leave a comment for the person who tagged you, so they can go and read your answers.




Now it's time for me to tag some of my blog friends. I'm going to put this one up for grabs. If you want to play along please feel free.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I wish I would of had more children too and I can't wait to garden again. Will spring be here soon?

Michelle said...

I think I've learned a little bit about you today. I love to garden in the morning too. It's so relaxing and it helps me to center. I'm glad you liked this tag! It was fun.