Thursday, January 8, 2009

Quick Easy Dinner

Still battling this sinus infection and then we had company last night. I thought I had a frozen lasagna in the freezer, but we had that last week. So I did some quick thinking and had MM pick up Cabbage Rolls from Gordon's Foods. They were so yummy and all I had to do was pop them in the oven. I don't like being unprepared like that, but they were as good an any home cooked meal I could have whipped up. I think I'm going to start checking out more of what they have available. The only problem usually is that they come in large quantities, but this served 4 of us with enough for 2 more meals (leftovers tonight). Are there any favorites that you like from Gordons?

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Yummy cabbage rolls. I haven't had these since my grams was living. She mad the best rolls. Thanks for the tip. I might stop over there and pick a bag up.