Monday, January 26, 2009

Aren't These The Cutest?

As I was recovering from a sinus infection last week I didn't want to do anything, but if you know me at all you know I can't just sit and do nothing. I remembered that I hadn't made the new baby any shoes yet. Aren't these the cutest? I just love that you can google anything and find a pattern for it. Little girls are such fun. The buttons are just adorable. The black ones have a rhinestone in the middle of a golden flower shape.



These pink ones have a rhinestone in the middle of a pearl button.

3 comments:

Jaden Paige said...

SOOO cute! I love the pink ones- they are precious!

You are so talented :)

Michelle said...

Awww, so cute. The pink ones are my favorite. I'd really like to learn to knit. Maybe I should Google it.

Anonymous said...

Those shoes are the cutest ever!! You are so talented!! Shannon