Wednesday, January 14, 2009

How Much Do You Remember of 2008

I found this quiz over at Michelle's. I'm thinking I don't listen to the news or maybe I don't retain trivia. Please don't ask me about the 1970's - I know I flew through that time period.




You Remember 50% of 2008



Okay, you were somewhat paying attention during 2008.

But you're not going to impress anyone with your knowledge of what went down.



You know the basics about what went down, but little else...

Let's just say you won't be writing the history book for 2008.



Come on somebody - be worse than me. This is embarrassing.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks for the linky love. Don't feel bad, I didn't do so great on this one either. I guess we had better things to do then pay attention. LOL! When you get a chance stop by my place. I have an award for you.

Tammy said...

I think 50% is great!