Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Have You Ever Thought About???

Have you ever thought about having any kind of youthful "enhancements"? As I start to get older and am doing a little sagging and drooping I've thought about some of the options out there. Although I've never really thought about saline breast implants I know that it is on the top of some people's lists of "enhancements". One thing for sure if I was looking into it I would REALLY look into it. It's just not something I would do without a lot of research. I might get an eyelid lift at a later date, what would you think about doing if you were guaranteed success and if cost was not a problem? I'm hoping losing a little weight will take care of my other problems and we all know they make a lot of wonderful undergarments to help us along. Bottom line is growing old gracefully... not kicking and screaming - it's just not ladylike.

4 comments:

Vixen said...

I have often thought about a tummy tuck, but the pain level of that one will keep me away, I am sure.

Becki said...

I think a lift is much more honest than an implant (for me, anyway...) ;)

The Adventures of Grunty and Chubbs said...

Well, I struggle with less invasive "enhancements" (no knives!) like dying my hair. I do not want to be a slave to it... but I think I look a lot older when I don't dye it. I refuse to pay $60 but I also hate doing it myself! So far, I'm giving in and dying it every few months with a semi-permanent color. My "secret" is out!

Knives are not something I'm willing to consider yet. We'll see what I think in another 25 years! :-)

Tammy said...

hahahaha Maybe a little change could do anyone good.