Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Busy Day

Lots going on in the next week - Disney World!! Last weekend I got a few more shots of the girls. I swear they just get cuter all the time.
Little Muffin is changing daily. I think she has my son's eyes and my dil's beautiful lips and curly hair (okay, so maybe you can't see it yet, but I'm seeing it lol). Her check up yesterday showed her at 10#10oz and is 23.75 inches long. She's long and lean just like her Daddy.


Little Peanut is growing into such a little girl - from the baby stage. She's so well behaved and fun - a true tribute to her wonderful Mom and Dad.


And finally since I won't be here for this weeks Fertilize Friday I wanted to show one of the peony plants that actually won't look this good by Friday. The rain really drops the flowers. I don't know that I've seen another one quite like this.


So, that's a brief update, got lots to do to get ready to leave. I'll be back next week with lots of photos and stories to tell.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Gosh, the grand kids are soooo.... cute. You have a beautiful family. I agree, they seem to change daily. In response to your question regarding Hailey. She's doing great today. The surgery went well. She was so brave. Not a tear was shed. I was surprised. We just have to wait a few months to see if the surgery was a success. I'll be posting more aobut it when I get some time. Have fun on vacation.

Big Hugs
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Whoa...you gave O extra inches. She's only 23.75 inches, 10 lbs. 10 oz. 25% for weight, 75%for legnth. 25% for head, but I can't remember the measurement. Have fun on your big trip!

Tammy said...

Oh the girls are so cute. Your flowers look awesome. Have a wonderful trip.

Rebecca said...

The girls are so adorable. Hope you have a safe and wonderful trip!

Leigh said...

They are adorable!