Monday, April 20, 2009

The Highlight of my Weekend

You guessed it. I got to see the newest little bundle of joy. We drove over there on Sunday from the campground and I got to hold her for 3 whole hours. Eat your heart out Kathy. She just slept and then when I set her down again she woke up for a photo shoot lol. She is just adorable. Hard to believe that she'll just be 4 weeks old on Wednesday.



She looks like a little doll doesn't she? MM can't understand why I just want to hold her.

We heard from Peanut Land when we got home. My Daughter says that she said "Bippity Boppity Boo" and Peanut said "Papa says that". How cute it that? Funny what we find absolutely adorable isn't it? I also saw Peanut on Thursday and she screamed "Mimi" and ran toward me then at the last minute she swerved away. I think she thought real fast and decided she didn't want to go in the house and that is where I would be going. Too funny. She loves being outside with the sticks and rocks. Who needs to buy toys when we have rocks?

I hate the thought of not being around every weekend this summer. That's going to cut severly into my grandbaby time. I know I'll manage, but I don't know how.

8 comments:

Lynne said...

Oh my gosh! She is so cute! What a great way to spend the day.

Becki said...

Very cute pictures!! Maggie definitely loves her Mimi and Papa :)

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh, so very sweet. She's so adorable. I can just hear the joy in your words every time you post about your grand kids. It's so nice to hear. My mom seems to go through withdraw if she's away from my little one to long. LOL!! Thanks for sharing your new joy.

DhoyM said...

She's so adorable!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, she is soooooo precious! How adorable!!!!! Also thank you for the comment on my blog. It's nice to know I'm not the only one - I'm glad your son found a great babysitter for your granddaughter, too!

The Adventures of Grunty and Chubbs said...

Where are you going this summer??

Lillian said...

Your grand kid looks like an angel! She looks so sweet!

Kisses to her!

Sutapa said...

She is a cute angel on Earth. I wish I could hold her and kiss!
I may be far from you, but warmth of my love will be always there for you all.
May God bless your Happy family.
Your friend always.