Thursday, April 9, 2009

Time to Share Pictures

Well, I did it. Got a few good pictures last weekend.

This one is of me and my two favorite girls. My daughter got them matching outfits that say "Thing 1" and "Thing 2". Too cute

And then one of GG and the girls.


Lil Peanut loves to grab my glasses and wear them.


She's a safe rider.... even on the front porch.


I love this one of my niece, her girls and our newest addition.

How do you like the new paint job? You can kind of see it in the background. I love it.

9 comments:

Michelle said...

How exciting. Your new grand baby. You sure have some cute grand kids, grandma! Thanks for sharing the pictures of your beautiful family.

maxiVelasco said...

hihi.. very cute kids! i enjoyed watching the photos!

have a great day!

maxi of www.healthnbeyond.com and www.ovahcoffee.com

Lynne said...

How fun! The little ones are so darn cute! Looks like you all had a wonderful visit.

gail said...

How adorable are those shirts and those kids! What a proud Grandma!

Becki said...

Cute pics!

The Adventures of Grunty and Chubbs said...

Too, too sweet!!

Think With Your Taste Buds - Chicken said...

Have you come to a conclusion about the "paid ads?" I'm still not sure how they work nor if I should accept them.
Martha

Julia said...

How cute is that!!! And the little baby sleeping so quietly and peacefully!

Tammy said...

The new paint job looks wonderful. I can't wait to see it!

Of course your pictures are wonderful. Love Maggie in your glasses. To to cute.