Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Weekend With My Girls!

I had another great weekend with my girls. They are growing up so much!! On Friday night we went to my son and dil to watch little Muffin while they went out. She is such a good baby. At 3 1/2 months old she's very focused on objects around her and loves when you hold her standing. Can you say "Big Blue Eyes?" lol



She liked sitting in her little play chair too.



I'm not sure what they're going to do when Muffin needs her highchair lol. Actually, this is Oliver and he pretty much goes with the flow and I'm sure he'll just move over lol.


When the kids got home we stayed and visited for a while then had a nice drive home on a beautiful summer night. We laugh because now that we're older we don't usually get to enjoy late nights lol If you're over 40 you understand what I'm saying... Wow, 11:00 and we're still up!

Saturday we drove around so MM could drool over Corvettes. Found a couple of interesting ones, but not the one he's looking for whew!! Another bullet dodged. In the evening my daughter and sil came over for a bbq and campfire. Little Peanut loves running around the backyard. She's always in motion lol



She didn't have much of an appetite, but when it came to the s'more she had no problem. She sat and ate that thing til it was gone! Little marshmallow in her hair and lots of goo on her face. She enjoyed that baby!


Sunday we rested up and watered the gardens. Started reading another book too. It was a great weekend all in all. You just can't beat spending time with the grandbabies.

6 comments:

Jaden Paige said...

Oh my gosh! Peanut has gotten so big! It's funny, I watch Illy grow and think I realize how fast it's gone by... But seeing Peanut again after a while puts it more in perspective! She looks like such a little girl now!

And the baby... OY! Those eyes are so beautiful! She's gonna be a handful when she's a teen ;)

Thanks for stopping by to visit the Ruggles again :) I'm so glad you enjoy watching her grow and don't think my same old same old posts are too boring! Have a wonderful night :D

Tammy said...

What great pictures.

The Adventures of Grunty and Chubbs said...

Wow, Muffin is getting big! And Peanut is cute as ever. And, I have to say, I really like Oliver too!

Michelle said...

What a fun weekend you had. I have to say your new grand baby is just a beauty. I love her blue eyes. So gorgeous. Thanks for sharing your fun time and for your awesome comment on my blog.

Hugs
Michelle

Grampy said...

Don't blink your eyes or they will be in High School.

Vixen said...

You are right: nothing beats spending time with the grandbabies. They are even better than your own kids, in my opinion.

Between, us I think we have the most beautiful grandbabies on the planet. I almost feel sorry for everyone else, ha ha.