Wednesday, July 29, 2009

An Award!

I haven't won an award in a while. Thank you Harmony



The rules are easy.

Rules:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and her blog link.
2) Pass the award to ten other blogs that you’ve discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Now for the powerful selection of ten (ouch TEN!). I'll try

Tammy
Michelle
Jaden
Vixen
Molly

Maybe I'll have time to do more later, but I wanted to get this much done .. later.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Awww, thanks for the award. I haven't gotten one in a long time either. It's nice to be thought of. Thanks again.

Hugs
Michelle

Tootsie said...

congratulations!!! what an honor!

Tammy said...

Thank for the award! :)

Liza said...

Congrats on your awards Judi! :)

Becki said...

Congrats!! You deserve it :)

Vixen said...

Congatulations and thank you. I will get on it. Soon.

The Bumbles said...

Well it is soooo nice to return from vacation to such a cool award! Thanks - and congrats to you for receiving it.