Monday, May 18, 2009



I saw the idea for this new meme over at Tammy's blog. I think it's a good idea because when we see our accomplishments -small or large - they give us inspiration to see that we really are doing something and a boost to do more.

Please go to Clara's new meme blog My Meme Mania to join this meme. Here is what Clara has to say about it:

I believe that it’s important to celebrate our accomplishments. No matter how small, let’s recognize them and cheer. This new meme is a place to pat ourselves on the back, to encourage one another, and most important of all, meet some new online friends.
Here are the rules. You write a post on your blog about one thing you did this week that you had been putting off or that you really hate to do and link back here. Then link to your post below. Then go visit to see what things others have done. Easy right? Why not play along with us! Feel free to grab the banner above that was graciously provided by Chuck of Secondary Roads.

I had a really busy week (who doesn't), I know this is silly, but the big thing for me this past week was getting more mulch spread. MM brought home more bags and then my week just filled up. He was gracious enough to watch Peanut early Saturday and I got to go outside and spread all that he had brought home. Still need a few more trunk fulls, but I really like doing a little at a time (not so overwhelming). So that was it for me – spreading mulch.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I bet your yard looks wonderful. I also love the woody smell of mulch. Getting a job or part of a job done always makes me feel good.

Clara said...

Hey, spreading mulch is a cool job. It always makes things look so fresh. And I'm with you about doing a little at a time. Thanks for joining I Did It! Monday.

Wendy said...

Inch by inch every miles a cinch, so said a college professor of mine to get me over the worries of always having so much to do....