Friday, May 15, 2009

I Get Both Girls for the Weekend!

Can't wait for the weekend to start. Lil Peanut is already at the house with MM and she's staying with us til Sunday. Saturday we're going to Muffin's house to watch her too and then take Peanut home on Sunday. I love these girls!! I know my daughter is a little anxious to leave Peanut for the first time for a weekend, but I'm confident that she'll be fine. If all else fails and we can't get her to sleep I'll do what they do - take her for a car ride lol. But really, I've gotten her to sleep at her house and I'm sure this will be no different. I have to get all the girl time in that I can because I know MM is chomping at the bit to go camping and I won't be able to see them as much as I want. Hopefully I'll have some cute pictures after the weekend. Check back next week. Oh yeah, wish me luck lol. No I don't need it, but it never hurt.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

What a fun weekend you have a head of you. I know you'll be fine. My mom's the only one that I trust with our little one. I figure she raised my sister and I and we turned out fine. I always feel like our little girl is in good hands. Mom's are the best babysitters. Thanks so much for your kind and soothing words. You've always had that talent of making me feel better when I'm stressed about something. Thanks again. You're a sweetie!!

The Adventures of Grunty and Chubbs said...

Oh my goodness - baby overload - in a good way! :-) Have fun!

Lynne said...

That sounds like fun! Have a great weekend and enjoy your girl time! :-D

Becki said...

I'm so glad you all had a fun weekend :) Maggie says, "MIMI," since you're surely sleeping right now ;)

Tammy said...

I'm sure they were both angels. You are such a great Mimi!