Monday, August 2, 2010

Great Weekend With Kids

This is my idea of a perfect weekend. We went to our son's on Saturday and I'm afraid I don't even visit with them much (my bad) I want to spend all my time with the girls. Muffin loves to dance with Barney.... is that cute or what? She really gets into it.



In this shot you'd think that she's sharing her soothie with Punkin.... lol nope, that's Punkin's soothie being tested by Muffin lol. Good thing Punkin doesn't care.


Not sure if she always wakes up this happy, but it was a lucky day for me :) Look at all those teeth lol


I think Muffin enjoyed the bag as much as her new quilt lol. She was playing peek-a-boo. The kids tell me that she has to have the quilt on the floor... if they pick it up when she's down for her nap she drags it down and puts it on the floor again. Glad she likes it so much.



Then on Sunday we were invited out to see my niece that is in from CA. On the left is my daughter with Peanut in front of her. Next to my daughter is my niece from CA holding her son whose twin is the little girl on the right side of the pool. The other two boys belong to my other niece who lives in the area.


My niece with her twins. They will be two on the 14th of this month.


Peanut showing the duck that she fished out of the pool with the bubble wand.


So that was my weekend. Smiling, dancing, fishing, peek-a-booing kids. Did you do anything this weekend?





2 comments:

Tammy said...

Love your video. She really is a dancer. Sound like the perfect weekend to me too. Family is the best.

The Adventures of Grunty and Chubbs said...

It was SO great visiting with you Sunday! :-) We got back to SD today - we miss you all but it's good to be home...