Friday, May 2, 2008

You're at the Right Place

I understand this blogspot has been given out to a few people who might be interested in following our travels this summer. If you recognize this handsome man then you know you're in the right spot.

For the past few weeks I've just been flapping my fingers on this keyboard and trying to learn all the ins and outs. But I was thinking if you're just peeking in you might think you're in the wrong spot. Anyway, the travel blog will begin when we being travelling in late May. You're certainly welcome to look at the whole blog..it is public after all, but it's probably not too interesting if you're looking for travel pictures and such. Please feel free to make comments. Just put your email address and password (I can't see your password)where indicated then it will come to our email address for moderation before being posted.

In the meantime, I'll just continue to meet new folks in the blogsphere and have a little fun.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Hey I know that handsome man! I must be in the right spot.

Becki said...

I LOVE that picture!! Can you send me that? Thanks :)