Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Knitting, Knitting, Knitting

Are there any other knitters out there? Don't know what it is, maybe I just find it relaxing. I'll be sitting, watching television and can't just watch tv, I need to pick up the needles and knit. And I'm not running out of projects. At Christmas time I knitted hats, scarves, and mittens for all of the grandchildren (there are 5 now and I LOVE them to pieces). I also made scarves for several friends - ruffle scarves, infinity scarves and button scarves. I picked up the needles last night and started another infinity scarf. I love that you can find any pattern you might want on the internet - that's where I found the pattern for the infinity scarf.

I made up a pattern for an outfit for the American Girl doll. It's a full kind of pheasant skirt, a poncho and then I thought it needed a purse with fringe. Kind of hippy-like. I've made three of each so far for the three oldest granddaughters.



I've also made tons of Barbie cloths.  There are a few projects I want to do for next Christmas and I'm in need of a few fresh dish cloths.  So I'll just keep knitting away and hope I don't become a knitwit lol. 

So what are you doing to keep from going stir crazy as winter comes to a close?  Spring is on it's way.... hold on.  Looking forward to warmer weather so I can get a little dirt under my fingernails.

No comments: