Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Pink Glove Video

I got this email from my sister and enjoyed the video. It says that when it gets 1,000,000 hits then they will make a huge contribution to the hospital - when I just watched it it was as 98??? so let's get it over 1,000,000!

Our daughter-in-law, Emily (MacInnes) Somers, created, directed and
choreographed this in Portland last week for her Medline glove division as a
fundraiser for breast cancer awareness. This was all her idea to help
promote their new pink gloves. I don't know how she got so many employees,
doctors and patients to participate, but it started to really catch on and
they all had a lot of fun doing it.

When the video gets 1 million hits, Medline will be making a huge
contribution to the hospital, as well as offering free mammograms for the
community. Please check it out. It's an easy and great way to donate to a
wonderful cause, and who hasn't been touched by breast cancer?

2 comments:

Lynne said...

That was a lot of fun to watch! She did an amazing job getting all those people involved. I loved the older gentleman sweeping the floor and dancing!

Shannon M. Smith said...

This video is amazing! I love it!