Friday, March 20, 2009

Need New Boots

I've been looking for a replacement for my hiking boots that I love. These work boots look exactly like my worn out ones.

I love everything about them, especially the support they give my ankles. Last summer we hiked all over the Yukon and Alaska and my old ones really got a run for their money. Last weekend we went for a couple mile hike and my hips and legs were a little sore. I'm thinking the cushion is gone or something, because these babies were amazing all last year. Maybe I'm just out of shape, but I'm really glad I found this site to purchase more. I've searched all of the local brick and mortar stores and couldn't find just the right ones.

I didn't really polish them while we were gone and MM cleaned them up when we got home, wish I had taken a picture of the before and after because they really cleaned up nice too. There's nothing like a good leather boot, for hiking or yard work.

3 comments:

Becki said...

That picture is just like yours!

Michelle said...

I'd love a new pair of work boots to use for outside work. This boots are really cute!

Tammy said...

I really like these boots!