Friday, February 13, 2009

In Honor of Valentine's Day

Harmony had this on her blog and it looked like fun

Here are a few questions I've answered about MM and myself, in honor of Valentine's Day this weekend.


♥ How long have you been together? 38 years

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? That would be -0- We met on a blind date.

♥ Who asked who out? see above

♥ How old are each of you? I'm 58, and he's 63.

♥ Whose siblings do/ did you see the most? Probably more mine since they were the ones that lived in the area.

♥ Do you have any children together? two

♥ What about pets? Not currently

♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? My still working

♥ Did you go to the same school? Nope.

♥ Are you from the same home town? No.

♥ Who is the smartest? I think him...he thinks me :)

♥ Who is the most sensitive? that's a toss up.

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? No special place.

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Alaska

♥ Who has the craziest exes? No exes.

♥ Who has the worst temper? ?? neither.

♥ Who does the cooking? That's would be me

♥ Who is more social? Me.

♥ Who is the neat-freak? ?? neither.

♥ Who is the more stubborn? depends on what we're talking about.

♥ Who hogs the bed? We're totally compatible.

♥ Who wakes up earlier? Usually me.

♥ Where was your first date? We went driving around

♥ Who has the bigger family? That would be me.

♥ Do you get flowers often? Not often, but I've gotten them a couple times.

♥ How do you spend the holidays? Happily.

♥ Who is more jealous? Neither of us.

♥ How long did it take to get serious? First sight for me - took me a couple of minutes to convince him lol

♥ Who eats more? Toss up.

♥ Who does/ did the laundry? That would be me again.

♥ Who’s better with the computer? Is this really all about me?

♥ Who drives when you are together? He usually does.

3 comments:

Julia said...

You two sound totally sweet! I think I would end up being a little more flippant in my responses about my husband. I guess I must be a bit more headstrong and well stubborn. I will aspire to think a little more kindly since it is Valentine's Day tomorrow!

:)

Wendy said...

LOL - well it would have been more about him if there were questions like -
Who fixes the flat tire?
or Who would build the addition on the house?
or Who has styled more hair?
or Who's the luckiest to have the other person in their life?
LOL

Tammy said...

Thanks for sharing. It looks like you do everything!