Monday, September 29, 2008

Renaissance Festival

Over the weekend I joined my daughter, son-in-law and Peanut at the Renaissance Festival on Saturday. I’ve been a few times before, but it was more fun with them when they were all costumed up. I loved the photo of them with the ‘Living Statue’.



We only sat through one show – The Zucchini Brothers and just walked around and watched all the other people. Very interesting. As with any festival the food was limitless. Watching Peanut dancing to the music was the highlight of my day. I remembered too late that my camera has a video feature. Anyway, I did get cute pictures of her smelling the flowers and just being cute.

That era is still not my favorite, but I’m glad I joined them.

3 comments:

Becki said...

It was definitely a good time - so glad you were with us! Can't wait to figure out how to get the rest of the pictures :)

Tammy said...

As always peanut is so cute. The Renassance Festival is not for me but if you are with people you want to be with who cares where you are.

Michelle said...

We love the Renaissance Festival. We try and go every year. Our little one also got to visit with the living statue. She just wasn't sure what to think. Glad you had a fun day.