Sunday, July 20, 2008

Whitehorse for Nuremberg Bayern

I'm getting several hits from Nuremberg Bayern for the Whitehorse post. The only thing I can figure is that they know someone on that orange bus/camper or they like the camper. Either way, I thought I put on a couple more pictures in case it's about the people. These shots aren't too good, remember I'm taking most of them through the laundry room window so as not to be nosy lol. I found the whole thing very different and interesting okay?


We saw this bus many more time on the road. While camped in the Denali I saw it go by a couple of times one afternoon. Remember, they can't camp just anywhere, they need public showers. Anyway, I hope whoever is looking from Bayern finds this interesting. Leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Now you are a peeping Jane. Taking pictures from the laundry room lol. These people are very interesting.

whoever said...

Confession is good! LOL