I was just checking my last Thursday Thirteen and it was just before our fabulous trip to Alaska this summer. We're back and I can't wait to do it again. Today's Thursday Thirteen is 13 places I'd spend more time at on our next trip to Alaska which includes travelling to and from.
1. I loved hiking in the Starved Rock State Park in IL
2. Whitehorse in the Yukon Territory
3. Dawson City
4. Talkeetna AK
5. Kenai AK
6. Valdez AK
7. Seward AK
8. The hot springs in Laird Hot Springs was amazing.
9. Anchorage, just to spend time with my brother and his family.
10. We were lucky enough to go a little into CA to the Redwood Forest - I'd love to see more.
11. The Black Hills were the most peaceful place I've ever experienced.
12. Even before Palin became the VP nominee I loved the Wassila Palmer area.
13. And we LOVED hiking around the Mendenhall Glacier in Juneau.
We saw so much wildlife and mountainous views daily - it was AWESOME!! If you have time be sure to check it out on my blog from June thru August.