Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Book Meme

I was tagged by B Boys Mom. Here's the rules: Grab the nearest book. Open the book to page 56. Find the fifth sentence. Post the text of the next two to five sentences in your journal/blog along with these instructions.
Don't dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one: pick the CLOSEST. Tag five other people to do the same.

The book I finished most recently was The Husband by Dean Koontz.

"Whatever strained toward the breaking point, it would break within Mitch. And though anxiety soured his stomach and clenched his teeth, he sensed that this coming change would not be a bad thing.

At the garage, the dark windows and the sun-fired windows mocked him."

btw it was a great book.

I tag: oops, Tammy already tagged everyone I would have. Gotta get more friends lol

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I did this meme a few months ago. It was fun. I love Dean Koontz. Sounds like this was a good read.

Tammy said...

I don't think it matters if you tag anyone. It's just fun. I hadn't been tagged I just took it. This sound like a good book. I'm going to read it and let you know.