Thursday, October 9, 2008
Thirteen things on my to do list (okay this could be 113!! I feel so overwhelmed):
1. Laundry (this is never ending just like everyone elses)
2. Clean the house (can't remember when it's been this bad)
3. Finish aprons I'm sewing
4. Clean home office (lots of filing)
5. Restore closet in guest room (put craft stuff back in there)
6. Go through my closets and get rid of old stuff or stuff I'm just not wearing.
7. Paint stones as plant markers for the garden
8. Make identifying labels for cool rocks we brought back from Black Hills
9. Get scrapbooking stuff ready for weekend crop next weekend.
10. Start quilt for new grandbaby coming in March
11. Knit sweater set for same baby :)
12. Scan pictures from old slides
13. Frame new pictures from last weekend.
Pretty sure I'm not going to finish most of this any time soon. I think the weather has a lot to do with my overwhelming feelings. Just want to sleep lol. I hear a lot of that is going around, so I'm not alone.