My TT this week is 13 projects I finished within the last year. We did a lot of traveling so I'm not even sure how I did it, I guess my secret is out, I can't sit with idle hands.
1. purple baby blanket
2. pink baby blanket
3. green baby blanket
4. stuffed puppy
5. toy elephant
6. while traveling I made a lot of these dishcloths and gave them away to family
7. dark rose baby blanket
8. blue baby blanket
9. My friend, Tammy, and I made this for her son. She did the cutting & I did the sewing. She also wanted me to say that we actually made 2 (and we did one for each of her 2 younger sons).
10. The pillow shams for the quilt I made for me.
11. Up North theme quilt.
12. chair pads for the front porch - made with fabrics acquired on our travels - reversable.
13. I made a lot of these shopping bags as Christmas gifts.
So there you have it. Have you ever looked back to see what you've accomplished in a year? I always find it amazing! We do a lot more than we give ourselves credit for.