Thursday, October 30, 2008

I Just Love Me Some Bling

For Christmas this year I was hoping for a new watch, but I'd really love a Rolex from Perpetual Diamonds . The watches on this site are at a substantial discount compared to retail stores and I know hubby would appreciate that. The Rolex watches are 100% genuine and authentic with serial numbers; they sell brand new and pre-owned watches with brand new genuine boxes and GIA appraisal papers.

I was leaning towards this one

I like that it has both gold and silver and the ruby stones are my birthstone - is that called a tri-fecta?

Do you have any impossible dreams on your Christmas list?

5 comments:

Tanya said...

wow that is beautiful!! I could so see myself with one of those!

Tammy said...

What a beautiful watch! I'd love Santa to put that in my stocking.

I boo'd you over at my blog. Go check it out.

Michelle said...

Great watch. I want one too. To bad I wasn't rich. LOL!!

Jaden Paige said...

What a beautiful watch! I hope you get what you're wishing for...

Qtpies7 said...

Very nice!
I have two impossible things on my list.The Wii Fit and Rockband for the Wii. My brother in law may buy the Rockband for our whole family, he works for Best Buy and gives us a big gift every year, and I made SURE to hint big time last time I saw him,lol. But the Wii Fit is probably just a dream.