Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Muffin With Dolls

We had a real nice visit with our son and dil this weekend and couldn't believe how much Muffin had changed. It's been a while and between my sinus infection and her little illness we just couldn't get a time together. Until this weekend! They've gotten a lot of little things to get her used to having a new baby around, crib, highchair and lots of babies. Very good idea in my opinion!! Punkin is coming in about a month and there will be some big changes for little Muffin. From the way that she plays with her little dolls I think she's going to be a GREAT BIG SISTER!!



I love when she gives the little doll a kiss before putting her in the highchair.... oh yeah, that's the same doll that she then grabs by the hair and yanks out of the chair lol.

I've found that I have a lot of videos that I just don't get around to posting about, but some day when time slows down a little (like that's ever going to happen) I'll go back and post about those. Isn't Muffin just adorable?


1 comment:

Tammy said...

She is going to be a very good big sister. She is soooo sweet.