Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Queen of Awesome Award




Thank you so much Wonder Mom for this awesome award! I did't know I was Awe-summ, but I must be because I just got this award.





Here are the award rules:

* List 7 things that make you Awe-Summ and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers you love.

* Make sure to tag your recipients and let them know they have won!

* Also link back to the Queen that tagged you.

You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard letting the whole world know….. YOU are The Queen of Alll Things Awe-Summm!

I am no good at bragging about myself, so I'll just list a few things that people have said about me. Wonder if they're true?…

1. I have an awesome Faith in God

2. I am blessed with an awesome husband and two awesome children.

3. I've been blessed with two awesome granddaughters.

4. I have an awesome talent with needles (knitting and sewing).

5. I've been blessed with awesome health and attitude.

6. I have lots of awesome friends.

7. I'm appreciative of my awesome home and gardens.

And now, for my 7 awesome recipients, drum roll please….

1. Becki
2. Tammy
3. Michelle
4. Jennifer
5. Jane
6. Wendy
7. Shari

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats on the award. I think your pretty awesome too. Thanks for sharing this award with me. I feel truly honored.

Big Hugs
Michelle

The Adventures of Grunty and Chubbs said...

Another award?! Thank you!!! You are definitely an awesome aunt! And I'm so glad you called me a few years ago to tell me about the family reunion. :-) It's great to be back in touch with this side of my family. :-)

Becki said...

Thank you!

Tammy said...

Thanks for the AWARD! I'll work on it later this week.

Tammy said...

Oh that's right I have a award to post. I will get to it!!!!

Modern Mom said...

Congrats Judi and thank you for posting. You are awe-summ! I love sewing too, needlecraft, xstitch and embroidery. I haven't tried knitting.