Tuesday, November 4, 2008
I've been tagged by Danica to reveal 7 things that are weird about me. If I had seven things this would be easy, but here goes (you know there are a lot more than 7, but you'd have to ask someone else lol).
1. I hate cloths shopping (most of my cloths are very old)
2. I hate shoe shopping even more - has something to do with feet that are hard to fit.
3. This shopping thing must be across the board, because I hate grocery shopping too. Usually the pantry is empty and that means it's time to get more food.
4. I do buy my lottery tickets faithfully - haven't won anything BIG yet (if I did I'd stop buying them).
5. When I read a book everything else falls by the wayside - cooking, laundry, sleep (you get the picture).
6. I can't just watch TV. I'm either knitting, sewing, doing a sudoku or hand held electronic game - if not then I'm sleeping lol.
7. I'm addicted to blogging.
Now for the next part... tag 7 more bloggers - this might be hard.
2. Mom of 3 Girls
3. Hailey's Mom
5. Raising a Girl
6. 3 Sides of Crazy
7. if you're reading this and want to play along - jump right in.