What better day to do a grateful/thankful Thursday Thirteen.
1. My faith - when times get hard I'm so glad I have it.
2. My family - I have a great husband, two great kids, a great sil and dil, and Peanut should have her own number, but I have a lot to be thankful for so I have to group her here.
3. We're expecting another grand daughter in March.
4. Our health
5. Our jobs
6. A warm comfortable home
7. Cars that get us around (they need a little work from time to time, but that's another thing to be thankful for - a hubby that keeps them going).
8. Lots of friends
9. All my newfound bloggy friends
10. My talent for most things crafty
11. Available foods in lots of varieties
12. The memories of a wonderful trip to Alaska this past summer.
13. This one kind of comes under family, but I know a lot of folks that don't want to be around family, and I love being around mine. They are a fun bunch to be around. So I'm thankful for all our fun times together working, playing or just relaxing and being together.
I am truly blessed and am thankful that all that has been given to me.