Just like everyone else I have a million things going on in my head. Which leads to this weeks Thursday Thirteen - Thirteen random thoughts.
1. What's for dinner tonight using the left over roasted chicken?
2. Remember to work on the quilts tonight.
3. Get the bread out of the freezer.
4. Why did I get up 10 minutes early?
5. Hope I get to see Peanut this weekend - scroll down and see the video from last weekend and you'll see why, the girl just melts my heart.
6. How are we going to get Mom to Tennessee in February?
7. Does anybody just drop ecards? I find the coolest sites and have to stop and read.
8. I need to find a good idea for my handmade Christmas gift this year - any suggestions?
9. Is Christmas really only 43 days away? yikes! I'd better get a move on.
10. Is everyone really going to lose their jobs? Scary!
11. Wonder if we'll find out the gender of the next grandbaby before he or she is born?
12. Hope my sister enjoys her trip to Florida this February (their vehicle is full so Mom won't fit lol, good idea though).
13. It's raining again.
Do I really even want to post this? But there you have it, my scrambled thoughts in the early morning. Does anybody else just jump from one thought to the next like that? Focus, I just need to focus. Thanks for stopping by and Happy TT