Thursday, December 9, 2010

I Won AGAIN!!!

Yeah me!! I just won a bag of Chicago Style Popcorn from The Great Foodini. You had to answer what Chicago popcorn was made of. I said Butter Corn, Carmel Corn and Cheesy Corn. She said that originally that is what it was, but people started asking them to hold the butter corn so it has morphed over the years to just carmel corn and cheesy corn. Whichever way you bag it up I love it. Think we have a movie to watch too. Happy me!

Be sure to check out Renee's site too. She is so funny and has lots of great recipes. She's a foodie, a Pampered Chef lady and just fun all around. I've taken several cooking classes with her over the years at the local schools. Someone you definitely want to get to know. Thanks for having the contest.

2 comments:

Becki said...

Awesome! Congrats :)

Tammy said...

That is great! You are so lucky!