Monday, May 24, 2010

Once In Every Life by Kristin Hannah



Tess Gregory is a woman who has been given a miraculous second chance at life. Jack is a man who abandoned hope long ago. Imprisoned by savage memories, he believes he has nothing to offer anyone, especially a woman like Tess, who dares to ask for the impossible... his love.

Hannah does it again! She takes a book that involves a sort of 'time travel' and makes it interesting enough to grab my attention and not let it go. You'll be hearing a lot of reviews by Kristin Hannah from me... she's my new favorite author. Great 'weekend/beach' read.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Another one I'm looking forward to reading.

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Hi Judi,
Came by to say Hello and thanks for coming by and leaving a comment.
You have a very nice blog here. Looks like you are gonna have tons of pretty flowers before too long.
Have seen that swagger wagon video, is that not just such a riot!!
Oh, I wanted to tell you that I met the man of my dreams in 1970 and he was a blind date also, guess it was love at first sight for us too, cause we have never parted company since I met him.
Thought that was neat we had that in common.
You have a great week,
Blessings, Nellie

Vixen said...

I will have to add this to my to-be-read list. I love time travel books.